Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is typed using Cambira Font type 12 with space 1.5 A4 paper size. Size margins: top 3 cm, left 3 cm, bottom 3 cm, right 3 cm. The length of the article is a minimum of 4.000 words and a maximum of 8.000 words, including figures, illustrations, tables, and bibliography.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.